UBerTouchUBerTouch

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 10 art Reviews

Redesign Redesign

I love the nipple and the colours.

Red Baron vs Castle Crashers Red Baron vs Castle Crashers

Kman11 I think it's a pooping deer.

005 Charmeleon 005 Charmeleon

Paint

Your a great drawer but I think what you lack in is painting. The Painting can come across as a little smudged. For example her face shadow. But besides the painting, I believe this a beautiful and very creative.

NaruBLUE NaruBLUE

My fav

MY FAVORITE! IDK Y?!

The Spiral King The Spiral King

Nice

I noticed you may have scanned in the hairy dude because of the white dots around him besides the few minor flawes, it's a beautiful piece of art.;)

shinkakakumei responds:

Yeah. The piece was actually two illustrations I merged into one. I liked how my first illustration of Lazengann turned out so I drew Genome after. I didn't completely clean the image since this request had a tight deadline and the requestee wanted it done ASAP. I'm not normally sloppy, but I should try to clean up my works more often >_<

The lineart and WIP of it is here in my Cosmic Break art thread.

Rhaya Shadowslayer Rhaya Shadowslayer

Nice!

Beautiful colors.

AlvinHew responds:

=)

Dad n me sculpt Dad n me sculpt

Amazing!

I love how you made the muscles. It's like a great drawing brought to life. I ca understand how Smook11 thought it was you that made "me".

Angel Named Billy Angel Named Billy

Ha HA

Nice...hopefully this isn't a calling from you to your drawings. LOL

Ultra Fem: EPIC RAGE!!! Ultra Fem: EPIC RAGE!!!

Review:

Hey, nice pic. to cook up in a half hour. The knees can be put in a better angle to fit the position of the leg.

Annie - League of Legends Annie - League of Legends

Review:

The wrinkles on her waist can use a little work. The shoulders and head can be put into proportion a little better also. But besides the minor mistakes the colors and shine look beautiful. And Welcome Back!

H3AR7 responds: